I usually only rate restaurants, but when I saw the Lopez Adobe pop up in suggested places to review, I could not believe it and childhood memories came streaming back into my mind.
A great place to learn about the history & culture of the Valley! So far there are exhibits about the Westmore Family (movie & TV makeup), famous Valley-based photographers George Hurrell & Leigh Wiener, movie stars in the Valley, architecture, veterans & wartime artifacts (including the Norden Bombsight!), and a gallery of local-inspired art.
This place was so cool. I love how it's open to the public, and the relaxed setting allows for an easy self guided tour throughout the rooms and estate. It's so interesting that the estate is the birthplace of Encino.
Valley Relics is an amazing place that offers history and nostalgia for those who either grew up in the LA area, or those who just love it.
The collection of cars and the restoration of them is unbelievable. We had a wonderful time and were blown away by most of the cars.
We got in and the kids loved everything. They have different exhibits and educational stuff. Most games are great for hand eye coordination, critical thinking and hands on for kids.
What a nice little gem this place is! This place is amazing and if you even have MINIMAL interest in martial arts, this museum will take it to the next level.
As the premier and only real art gallery in the Northeast San Fernando Valley...this is as good as it gets. You guys & gals really need to visit this gallery. They have been open for a little over a year and almost exclusively showcase art from Valley based artists.
The Show tonight was very organized. People looked like knew each other. Such friendly crowd!!! The art? Unbelievable creative!!!
Are you a weirdo? Freak? Mystic? Nerd? Psychic? Fringe? Bizarre? Or just have an affinity for oddities? This may be your hidden gem in quaint Burbank, CA.
- Aug 3, 2017 10 Important Fixes/Repairs To Make Before Selling Your Home Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 3, 2017 3 Important Questions To Ask Before Choosing A Real Estate Agent Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 3, 2017 3 Important Questions You Must Ask A Listing Agent During An Open House Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 3, 2017 Beware Of These 3 Home Insurance Purchasing Mistakes! Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 3, 2017 A Complete Guide To Closing Costs Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 3, 2017 Top 10 Fees you need to know about when purchasing a Home Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 3, 2017 How To Get Pre-Approved For A Home Mortgage Loan (It's Easier Than You Think!) Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 3, 2017 The Complete Home Sellers Checklist (Interior Preparation) Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 2, 2017 First-Time Home Buyers, Are You Making These 7 Mistakes? Aug 2, 2017
- Aug 2, 2017 The Complete Home Sellers Checklist (Exterior) Aug 2, 2017
- Jul 24, 2017 10 Important Things To Know Before Listing Your House For Sale Jul 24, 2017
- Jul 3, 2017 10 Amazing San Fernando Valley Museums You Can Visit Right Now Jul 3, 2017
- Jun 27, 2017 10 Fun Ways to Spend a Rainy Day in the San Fernando Valley Jun 27, 2017
- Jun 22, 2017 Top 5 Thai Restaurants in the San Fernando Valley Jun 22, 2017
- Jun 8, 2017 The Best Local Favorites In The Northridge Area Jun 8, 2017